Blog number two.... it might explain my current lack of enthusiasm for blog number 1
www.travismakes3.blogspot.com

Monday, February 4, 2008

A very postworthy purchase

Ever since we bought a new home I feel like my blog has turned into more than just recipes. Not that that is a bad thing. I am just discovering so many things as I decorate the house that I feel the need to share with everyone.

Saturday we made our weekly trip to Lowe's and I picked up an orchid I'd had my eye on for a while. The glass brick window in our bathroom lets in SO much light during the day that I knew a house plant would flourish there and with all the steam from our showers, an orchid would be right at home.

Once I placed it just right on the bathtub I couldn't help but take pictures of it. The colors were so pretty against each other. I think I'm going to frame the 3 close ups and hang them together somewhere.

No comments: